HAN WEN STUDIO Naomi Mini Calfskin Bag
Versatile blush matte calfskin mini shoulder bag, with contrasting adjustable metal chains and interior card slot compartments.
- 3 interior compartments with card slot
- Fold-over flap with magnetic closure
- Leather lining in ivory
- Silver-tone logo stamp on front
- One detachable silver-tone rope chain for cross-body carry
- One detachable silver-tone bead chain for shoulder/hand carry
- Chains attach with swivel snap hooks
- Bag size: approx. 5”x 2” x 4.2” (12cm x 5cm x 10.5cm)
- Cross-body chain length: approx. 36.5” (93cm)
- Shoulder chain length: approx. 23.5” (60cm)
About The Brand
A composition of opposites, HAN WEN is defined by modern interpretations of femininity and rebellion. Dualities of utilitarian and romance, masculine and feminine, youth culture, and the avant-garde, all inform an experimental model. While synergies found in industrial materials and striking craftsmanship yield a collection of wild, sartorial elegance.
Items purchased online are eligible for a refund if shipped back within 7 days from receipt of your original order. Items purchased in store are not eligible for a refund. Store credit is available if returned back to the store within 7 days of purchase.
Once received CURVE will process your return. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, with all original tags. Upon receipt of the returned goods, CURVE reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements.
Lingerie, Swimwear, Jewelry, Candles/Fragrance, Beauty, and Sale are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Exchange policy: Items purchased in store can be exchanged within 7 days of the day of purchase in store only.
RETURN SHIPPING INFORMATION
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number. Clients will be billed for the return shipping fee.
Please ship all returns to:
Online Shop Returns
154 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048, USA
CURVE is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.