MUSEUM VISITOR Hand Painted Hoodie
Following the 2020 sprayed dip string hoody, for the 2021 season, we developed a hood work that added manual work using painting rather than spraying. The end of the string goes through the same dipping operation as last season and becomes a point, preventing the string from falling out.
A flower is placed on the left and a heart is placed on the right, and the signature design element of The Museum Visitor is added to the arm to create a unique design.
M Length 65 Shoulder 63 Chest 60 Sleeve 60 Armhole 62 Hem 45
L Length 66 Shoulder 64 Chest 62 Sleeve 62 Armhole 64 Hem 47
(There may be an error of about 1-3 cm during the manufacturing process.)
- There may be slight differences between each product due to the hand-painted part, so please refer to it before purchasing.
- If you crumple the colored rubber dip at the end of the string with strong pressure, be careful as tearing or splitting may occur.
- Due to the nature of the fabric, some shrinkage may occur due to washing, but if you wear it after washing in compliance with the washing method, it will increase according to the frequency of wearing.
- In the case of painting and spraying hand-made products, water loss may occur because water loss cannot be completely preserved even if proper washing is performed due to the nature of the manual work. Please note that the scale of water loss and cracks may differ depending on the washing strength and water temperature during washing.
-When storing, there is a risk of color transfer due to deterioration of the condition of the hand-crafted parts.
● Washing method
- For the first 5 times, please hand wash in cold water alone for fear of color transfer. After that, put it in a washing net and wash in cold water.
- When drying, hang it in a shaded place to dry.
★★★Check before purchase
* Handmade products are self-manufactured according to the order quantity, so exchanges due to defective products are possible within one week of receipt, but refunds are not possible.
* As it is a handmade product , there may be slight errors in each product, but it is inspected before delivery and is not defective.
Items purchased online are eligible for a refund if shipped back within 7 days from receipt of your original order. Items purchased in store are not eligible for a refund. Store credit is available if returned back to the store within 7 days of purchase.
Once received CURVE will process your return. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, with all original tags. Upon receipt of the returned goods, CURVE reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements.
Lingerie, Swimwear, Jewelry, Candles/Fragrance, Beauty, and Sale are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Exchange policy: Items purchased in store can be exchanged within 7 days of the day of purchase in store only.
RETURN SHIPPING INFORMATION
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number. Clients will be billed for the return shipping fee.
Please ship all returns to:
Online Shop Returns
154 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048, USA
CURVE is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.