TALEL PARIS Triangle Bag Sky Blue
Timeless and Genderless, the Talel Paris Small Triangle bag will be your new favorite go-to bag. Perfect for casual day wear or night occasions.
- 100% Leather
- Dimensions: height 10cm, depth 12cm, width 12cm
- Embossed Talel logo
- Soft and removable Nappa pouch in buttery lambskin
- Adjustable and removable long leather strap
- Includes Talel dustbag
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, makeup products, and light-colored garments
- If your bag comes in contact with water, do not wipe the leather. Rather, dab it with a soft, neutral-colored cloth to absorb the moisture
- Avoid using commercial products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentine oil, stain removers, alcohols, or solvents
- Do not rub your bag with anything coarse or abrasive
- If your bag becomes soiled, consult a specialist cleaner
- Stuff your bag with tissue paper to preserve its shape. Store it upright in the dust bag which accompanied it
Items purchased online are eligible for a refund if shipped back within 7 days from receipt of your original order. Items purchased in store are not eligible for a refund. Store credit is available if returned back to the store within 7 days of purchase.
Once received CURVE will process your return. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, with all original tags. Upon receipt of the returned goods, CURVE reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements.
Lingerie, Swimwear, Jewelry, Candles/Fragrance, Beauty, and Sale are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Exchange policy: Items purchased in store can be exchanged within 7 days of the day of purchase in store only.
RETURN SHIPPING INFORMATION
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Clients will be billed for the return shipping fee.
Please ship all returns to:
Online Shop Returns
154 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048, USA
CURVE is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.